CDL Class A Truck Driver
Berks Packing is a 3rd generation family-owned and operated meat processor facility located in Reading, Pennsylvania. We have a long-standing tradition of
providing excellent product quality and customer service. Berks has been a family favorite for 87 years!
$21.00 per hour Monday through Friday
- Teamsters Health & Welfare Plan 14B Eligibility after as little as 45 days
- Current benefit contribution includes:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance for employees and family
- Company-paid 401(k)
- Paid holidays and 5 paid personal days after 45 days
- Low union dues
Qualified candidate must have a Class A CDL, clean driving record, be safety oriented, and take pride in their work. High School diploma or GED required. Must have satisfactory references, background check, pre-employment drug/alcohol screening, and solid work history.
The workweek is Monday through Friday, overtime is required with occasional warehouse work. We offer an excellent benefits package including Teamsters healthcare plan, dental and vision, 401k plan, paid holidays, vacations and personal days.
- At least 3 years solid driving experience
- Solid work history
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and worker safety
- GED or HS diploma
- Satisfactory references
- Willingness to work overtime, including weekends as needed
A pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol screen is required. We conduct background checks as part of our pre-employment screening process and follow all EEOC and FCRA regulations regarding the use of criminal records in the hiring process.
Berks Packing Co., Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.