As a slot attendant you will be responsible for excellent customer service. As part of your daily duties, you will be required to pay out Jackpots and assist Patrons with difficulties they encounter during their gaming experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Payout of Jackpots and Cancel Credits
· Minor maintenance of slot machines including paper outs, bill and ticket jams
· Outstanding customer service
· Be familiar with basic operations of each game and provide assistance and information to patrons regarding game rules and casino rules
· Ensure duties are performed in accordance with AML Policies and procedures and Prize Disentitlement Policies
· Assist in the overall cleanliness of the Casino (IE pushing in chairs, picking up glasses and throwing away trash)
· Be knowledgeable with marketing and promotions
· Promote the brand
· Promote Winner’s Edge and the property player’s loyalty card
· Be courteous to fellow employees and don’t get in the way of employees trying to complete their duties.
· Be a team player
· Perform any other duties as requested by management
Education and Experience
· High school or equivalency
· Criminal record check and current AGLC registration gaming licence
· Acquire “Responsible Gambling” certification for slot machines and VLT’s
· AML Certification
· Lotto Learn
Skills and Abilities
· Lifting, up to and including 50 lbs
· Climbing stairs, bending, crouching, lifting, pulling, pushing, twisting, stretching and turning
· Frequent walking and standing
· Potentially interacting with confrontational and/or potentially angry patrons.
Note - The hiring is for both locations Airport and Blactfoot.