We are looking for a Warehouse Operator to support the Logistics Department in ensuring standards and
procedures are adhered to and ensure timely and accurate processing of
production kitting, incoming and outgoing shipments. The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
- Prepare and complete pick orders for production according to
- Prepare kits of components for production orders following BOM by accurately
picking, packing, labeling, and organizing parts by job number.
- Perform inventory controls and maintain inventory quantity and
- Participate in daily cycle counts and report any discrepancies.
- Supplier/vendor receipts: receive and verify products from
suppliers by cross checking parts with information on packing lists.
- Report damaged items or any shortages not noted at time of
delivery to prepare related paperwork, as necessary.
- Complete receiving reports and receiving logs; maintaining and
- Prepare, process and complete customer shipments according to
- Prepare finished goods for shipment by performing duties such as
sorting, packaging, wrapping, and labelling.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- General warehouses clean up and maintaining inventory of shipping
materials and supplies.
- Ordering supplies needed for shipping or warehouse.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures.
- Support Production department with assigned priorities when needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of directly related Warehouse experience
in a Manufacturing environment.
- Minimum knowledge of inventory control and warehousing best practices.
- Basic knowledge of inventory software, databases, and systems. Experience with Epicor is
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel basic functions.
- Previous warehouse experience in shipping/receiving is an asset.
- Previous experience in final packaging is preferred.
- Ability to work with counting scales and basic warehousing tools.
- High level of work commitment, attention to detail and the ability
to learn and follow procedures.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate (written & spoken) in English.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to work
- Minimum High School Education.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.