, a leading Building Automation Systems and
integration company, primarily serving customers in MD, DC, and VA, is looking
for a Controls Service Technician
that can service and troubleshoot
Building Automation Systems in a commercial environment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience in an industry-related field, including HVAC Systems and DDC Systems
- Knowledge of basic BAS control components (AI, UI, DO, DI, Relays, Triacs, etc)
- Strong working knowledge and adherence to National Electric Code
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems sequence
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Competitive hourly wage (based on experience)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
The essential functions of this
position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Service of
existing EMS/BAS as directed by supervisor.
installation work such as (but not limited to) sensor, relay, programming, or
controller replacement or additions.
- Service IT work
such as (but not limited to) router power cycling, router configuration,
testing of internet connectivity.
- Coordinating on
service calls with Service Operations Coordinator to resolve issues and verify
- Developing programming skills in order to be self-sufficient for providing service when
remote programming support is not possible or available.