As a condition of employment, all Curio Wellness employees must comply with the State of Maryland requirements which include providing a copy of your fingerprints in the required format and consenting to an FBI Background check and Drug Screen.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
Packaging Associates are responsible for packaging and labeling products in support of the manufacturing department. This position reports to the Production Manager.
- Package and label products manufactured according to work standards and specifications
- Set up work cell according to standard work layout and placement
- Perform 5S assignments to maintain a safe and clean workplace
- Adhere to and accurately complete/review production related documents
- Restock inventory of production materials necessary to achieve daily production goals
- Count inventory as assigned to maintain inventory accuracy of raw materials, Work In Process and Finished goods
- Reconciling labels and batch review throughout the shift
- Maintain proper labeling, usage and storage of chemical supplies
- Use equipment and instruments in a safe manner according to standard operating procedures
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance tasks as assigned and outlined in SOP’s
- Perform scale verification checks according to methods and frequency outlined in product specifications and SOP’s.
- Maintaining accurate and reliable record keeping including hour by hour boards, batch records, inventory counting sheets, 5S sheets, data charts and all other pertinent information as assigned
- Perform label reconciliation accurately
- Work on special projects as assigned. Contribute to cross-functional brainstorming
- Escalate any problems to the Group Leader and/or the Production Manager.
- Maintain a positive and supportive work culture, with a focus on efficiency and productivity.
- Follow GMP standards and personal hygiene
- Able to work overtime as required
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Other tasks as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Ability to multi-task and maintain work consistency on a daily basis
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Math Skills to include basic arithmetic, algebra, fractions and decimals
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs without assistance and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work an environment filled with fragrances
- Deals with issue using discretion and sound judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Maintain confidentiality of intellectual property
- Ability to work later than scheduled shift or work weekends to meet weekly output goals, if necessary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, EAP, Workplace Perks, Free Financial Advisor
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete this short profile survey: Culture Index Applicant Survey
Curio Wellness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-Time
Curio Wellness is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled