The Massage Therapist provides massage services to resort members and guests utilizing safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques. Performs health history on clients and updates prior to each session; ascertains precautions/contradictions for massage prior to each session. Explains procedures and applies techniques appropriate to client needs and preferences.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Will be frequently required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of massage and must have and maintain a current North Carolina Massage License.
- 1 year working in a spa as a Massage Therapist.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Solid computer skills, including knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications, knowledge of POS concepts.
- Must have the knowledge, skill, and ability to implement standards, including sanitation standards, as set forth by any other regulatory agency having jurisdiction over the Spa and Salon
We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all our Associates. During your time off, enjoy golf privileges on our two championship courses or spend your day on the lake, hiking trails, beach, pools, and tennis.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled