The job performs clerical support for functional groups in accordance with standard procedures, such as copying, preparing and distributing mail, inventory, data entry, filing, faxing and retrieving documents, indexing and scanning/imaging documents. May also include, performing calculations, compiling and maintaining records, posting and verifying information, and resolving questions and problems. Online processing system(s) may be used to perform one or more these clerical functions. The Clerk also resolves discrepancies and may communicate with a variety of internal and external customers. Incumbent is expected to meet quality and production standard established by management.
- Years of industry experience: 1-3 years
- Educational requirements: High School Diploma/GED
- Professional skills and qualifications:
- Good telephone skills (will be calling providers)
- Retrieving medical records
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled