Cash Casino LP was recently acquired
by a new ownership group and is undertaking a transformation and modernization
of its casino businesses located in Calgary and Red Deer. We are an
Alberta-based, family-owned business looking to grow our casino’s team. Our
current locations include Cash Casino Calgary, Cash Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino
Calgary. We are currently constructing a brand new 72,000 sq ft casino at the
Calgary International Airport that
is expected to open in October 2022!
Surveillance Operator will play a major role in visually monitoring all gaming
standards within the casino and ensuring all fraudulent or illegal activity is
reported and investigated.
Responsibilities will be:
- Visually monitor all gaming standards
within the casino and ensure that all illegal activity and/or activities that are
in violation of casino policies and procedures are reported and investigated.
- Observe table games, slot machines,
cash locations, food and beverage areas, entrances, and/or any other areas on
video monitors to detect liability concerns or illegal activity.
- Maintain overall safety for guests
- Act as a first point of contact
during emergency situations and immediately alert supervisor of potentially dangerous
- Work closely with various departments
to ensure that the casino is running smoothly.
- Report all suspicious activity to supervisor.
and record all activity on the gaming floor tables, slot activities, morning
slot pulls and counts, table pulls, final counts, all suspicious activity and all incidents inside and outside the
duties including entering all PTR reports.
and report all cash transactions over $1000.
and report all CVSE activity.
Casino for the closing.
- A minimum of high
school or equivalent (GED) is required. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in
Criminology, Policing Studies, or related legal field is preferred.
- At least one (1)
year of previous loss prevention or surveillance experience is a benefit,
although such experience is not necessary.
- Must have experience
with Table Games.
- Must be at least 18
years of age or older.
- AGLC gaming licensing is a requirement for this
position, which includes a criminal record check.
- Must have and maintain current certifications
in; Deal Us In phase #1, Deal Us In phase #2, ProTect, ProServe, Anti-Money
Laundering (AML), Standard First Aid Level C with AED and have a working
knowledge of WHMIS 2015 and FINTRAC.
- Must have demonstrated oral and written communication skills
using good command of the English language.
position requires a high level of accountability, individual responsibility,
collaboration and customer service.
- Must possess integrity and a desire to follow
procedures and protect the Company and the public.
- Well developed interpersonal, problem solving,
conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
(Outlook, Word, and Excel) and the internet.
- Excellent mathematical abilities.
- Desire to protect confidentiality and sensitive
- Excellent observation skills with strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional
manner and maintain self-control under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and
prioritize security needs.
- Must be motivated and willing to learn.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work variable hours including
evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Viewing Cameras/TV monitors for long periods of
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working
- Must not have any visual limitations preventing candidate
from differentiating between colours of money or casino chips.
This role requires a clear criminal record check. Competitive
compensation will be paid based on experience and education. Compensation
also includes individual and family health, life insurance, long-term
disability, dental benefits, and an RRSP with a company match.
To learn more, please visit our Cash Casino
website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace
Casino website at https://acecasinos.ca/