Do you want to work for an organization that values partnership? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Talent Acquisition Partner. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you get to do:
- Assess departmental needs for current projects by partnering with hiring leaders in each region.
- Own the talent acquisition lifecycle by recruiting and screening candidates, review resumes and job applications, coordinate interviews, and extend employment offers.
- Build sourcing pipeline for key positions, including posting on websites and searching LinkedIn, Indeed, and other resources.
- Participate in key talent acquisition projects and initiatives.
- Enhance internal Talent Acquisition processes by staying current with industry best practices.
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs and other networking events.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3+ years of corporate talent acquisition experience (or equivalent combination of education and prior experience) required.
- One or more years of agency or high volume recruitment preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple applicant tracking systems. Experience with NetChex NetRecruiter preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High integrity and compliance with state laws & regulations pertaining to business and employment.
- The ability to work independently
- Previous AEC industry experience (preferred)
- Understanding of an ESOP is (preferred)
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to our office locations & for conferences/events including day and overnight trips.
- Leadership that values teamwork.
- Employee Owners who value their ownership.
- A company that likes to have FUN!
- An AMAZING Administrative team that is supportive and encourages growth.
- We are just different.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our organization. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled