The Grove Design District is looking for Front of House crew members who enjoy hospitality, collaboration, and have a friendly and outgoing personality. The ideal candidate has some server or barista experience; however, we are also willing to train the right candidate. We are looking for Crew members willing to work a flexible schedule and are dedicated to a team-oriented environment. Must be able to maintain and practice our safety standards in accordance with COVID19 protocols. Must be at least 18 years of age.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic PM Crew Members - Shifts are 3pm-9pm (we can accommodate a 4pm start shift, if necessary), must be available Thursday - Sunday, previous cashier/expo experience a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
· Ensure our guests have an amazing experience from the moment they arrive until they leave.
· Process customer orders and make sure they are delivered in a timely manner.
· Understand restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
· Protect establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies.
· Cooperate with all team members (Front of House and Back Of House) to deliver the best customer journey.
What the Grove needs from you:
· Food Handler Card
· Proof of Covid Vaccination
What’s in it for you?
· Sign-On Bonus!
· Paid Vacation time for all Crew Members
· Medical/Dental/Vision Plans Available
· 50% Food Discount
· Free Meal during shift
· Referral Bonus Program
· Paid Sick Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Opportunity for advancement to grow within The Grove
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
About The Grove
We offer a personal neighborhood experience that’s comforting, engaging and a sensory delight. Proudly independent, husband-and-wife-owned and operated by San Franciscans.
Each Grove is a mosaic of the things that we love and our life that we’ve tied together, where we were at creatively at the time it was built and what we thought fit with that specific neighborhood best. And each is a sibling with its own unique personality, they are vibrant gathering places with busy sidewalk cafes; guests each have their favorite, and that’s good!
We serve American Comfort food with the fresh, healthy ingredients and sensibilities of Northern California, in an old California meets NYC atmosphere. The press has called The Grove “San Francisco’s Living Room.” It’s local, real, zero pretense, totally authentic, and personal.
The Grove - Yerba Buena (G680 GROUP INC) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled