Restaurants is actively seeking an efficient, knowledgeable, and absolutely
AMAZING Bartender. If providing remarkable customer service in a
fast-paced, highly-frequented, and fun atmosphere is your thing, this is the
bar position for you. Apply today!
bartending position offers $500 - $800 a week! Additionally, the
position receives great benefits, including health care, Paid
Time Off, a 401(k) plan, a ROTH plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off, a
formal training program, an anniversary & achievement recognition program,
and Discounted meals. With full-time work and a flexible schedule,
you'll come to find yourself right at home making good money all while enjoying
your shift in our entertaining and friendly bar environment.
Please note that you have to meet eligibility requirements for
some benefits listed above. If we have your attention, please read on!
- Promote positive brand awareness to every guest by providing
- Greet guests and inform them of current promotions to ensure every
guest receives outstanding service
- Responsible for the service of beverages and food to the guests at
- Have complete knowledge of Tumbleweed’s alcohol policies
- Take to-go orders and make sure they are properly packaged
- Completing all checklists
- Stock and follow bar par levels
- Adhere to the company policies regarding inventory of the bar
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of the bar
- Have complete knowledge of liquors, wine, beers, recipes and their
- Handle all cash register procedures at the bar
- Document all mis-pours and inform management
- Perform all side work as required
- Maintain Tumbleweed uniform standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Friendly and outgoing disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve simple, reoccurring problems
- Alert and caring attitude toward job responsibilities
- High value on helpfulness and teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in highly distracting
- Personal pride in appearance and work performed
- High degree of comfort working with a POS system
- Ability to obtain the correct liquor licenses, as required by law
- Reliable transportation required
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to: talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use
hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita
Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or
any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.