FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The position requires daily onsite work at our headquarters located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Successful candidates must have current authorization to work in the U.S., pass a comprehensive background check, and pass pre-employment software engineering problem-solving tests.
• Experience with SaaS systems integration through secure APIs leveraging REST and other protocols.
• Experience with software test / assurance tools and methodologies (QA and test / validation).
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools.
• Understanding of basic systems administration for Linux in cloud-hosted environments.
• Combination of back-end architecture and front-end design experience (UI/UX) is required.
• Experience with the administration of PostgreSQL databases and related ecosystem of tools.
• Capable of designing and implementing refined software engineering processes across an enterprise.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies for software development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to refine business requirements into technical schematics and documentation as needed, in addition to producing functional, secure, and high-quality code.
• Ability to quickly learn an existing codebase and produce new features on an accelerated timetable with quality code, documentation, and other required deliverables.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity practices, tools, and principles is preferred.
• Experience with designing, developing, and deploying Machine Learning models is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled