At ELTA North America, we provide innovative electronic technologies for the United States government to help them achieve their security and defense missions. From ground vehicle radars to airborne sensors, ELTA North America designs, develops, and delivers cutting-edge solutions for local, state and federal agencies across multiple domains and applications. Our team members work collaboratively to solve the U.S. Government's most complex and advanced defense and homeland security challenges. We are looking for individuals who are equally passionate about our customers and their missions to join our growing company. We invite qualified persons to apply for the position of Facility Security Officer.
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) will manage classified government contract programs and oversee the day-to-day security operations of a cleared facility including the oversight of the personnel, information, and the security training program. This individual will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Foreign Ownership, Control, Influence (FOCI), clearance processing, visit certifications, document control, physical security, including security procedures and oversight of restricted areas in accordance with the NISPOM, and other applicable government security directives associated with collateral security programs. The FSO will be responsible for heading the Cybersecurity Security Model Certification (CMMC) and work alongside the information security lead to ensure compliance. In addition, it is highly desirable that the FSO will oversee the company International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective method to ensure compliance of the approved Affiliated Services between the Parent, Affiliates and ENA.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) FOCI department, CI department, HQ and local field representatives.
- Maintain and update as needed the Technology Control Plan (TCP), Electronic Communications Plan (ECP), Affiliated Operations Plan (AOP) and Visitation Procedures.
- Establish corporate security vision, strategy, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other national and prime contractor requirements. To include Reports of investigations.
- Subject Matter Expert and Principle advisor to the Government Security Committee, President, General Counsel on Security (GSC) issues
- Serve as the GSC secretary and attend GSC meetings. Act on behalf of the GSC in administering the Proxy Agreement with their authority as established in applicable Procedures and other directives issued by the GSC. Provide to the GSC a periodic assessment of effectiveness of the Proxy Agreement and Visitation Policy and a Summary of Activities.
- Establish an Insider Threat Program and manage the Security Education and Awareness curriculum
- Conduct self-inspections in accordance with NISPOM requirements and host DSCA for annual assessments.
- Collaborate with key business functions to identify and drive awareness and engagement for Trade Compliance throughout the organization.
- Maintain a working knowledge and ability to read, understand, interpret, and implement U.S. trade and import regulations including US Customs regulations, foreign trade regulations and other regulations pertaining to import and export trade matters
- Candidates must document US citizenship and active security clearance at the Secret level or above.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with FOCI to include Proxy or SSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience overseeing an ITAR program
- Bachelor’s degree in business, security, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- This position requires independent judgment and discretion, as well as the identification, analysis and resolution of security-related matters. The successful candidate will provide support for all security functions in accordance with the NISPOM.
- This position will report directly to the Board of Directors with day to day operation responsibilities for the CEO
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment with minimum oversight and exceptional attention to detail.
- Travel: 10%
ELTA – NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ELTA North America is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled