and ACE Casinos were recently acquired by a new ownership group and is
undertaking a transformation and modernization of its casino businesses located
in Calgary and Red Deer. We are an Alberta-based, family-owned business looking
to grow our casino’s team. Our current locations include Cash Casino Calgary,
Cash Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary.
We are currently constructing a brand new 72,000 sq ft casino at the
Calgary International Airport that is expected to open in October 2022!
Location: ACE Calgary Airport Casino
Airport Casino is currently under construction, the interim site location until
October 2022 is located at Cash Casino: 4040 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary.
Asian-Cuisine sous chef will assist the Executive Chef with Scheduling, menu
costing, menu developing, recipe creation, invoice imputing, and kitchen
management. Prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include
preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food
health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist with cooks and other stuff,
and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a
grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various
cooking methods preferred.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly,
and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues.
- Prepare and service all food items for a la
carte menus according to restaurant recipes and standards.
- Actively share ideas, opinions, and
suggestions in daily shift briefings.
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all
coolers to minimize wastage/spoilage.
- Ensure storeroom requisitions/orders are
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily
features, and promotions.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all
work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures, and
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
when handling food and beverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist Food & Beverage management team
with stock-take as requested.
- Assist in transporting of food, beverage, and
other items to and from the kitchen.
- Assist kitchen team in replenishing food
items, crockery, cutlery, etc., on special functions/busy periods.
- Attend Department meetings as requested.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Must poses a
journeyman Red Seal Certification or Culinary Arts Certification.
- Must poses 3-5 Years of
experience in a similar management role.
Asian cuisine experience is a must.
have strong supplier relations for the East Asian ingredients.
and/or Cantonese language(s) will be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs,
always remaining calm and courteous.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders,
stairs, and ramps
requires a clear criminal record check.
compensation will be paid based on experience and education. Compensation
also includes individual and family health, life insurance, long-term
disability, dental benefits, and an RRSP with company match.
To learn more, please visit our Cash Casino
website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace
Casino website at https://acecasinos.ca/