Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Contracts Closeout Manager for potential (pending contract award) full-time work supporting the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). This role will be onsite at either the Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC offices.
Program: The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services. ASPR was created under the Pandemic and All Hazards Preparedness Act in the wake of Hurricane Katrina to lead the nation in preventing, preparing for, and responding to the adverse health effects of public health emergencies and disasters.
The Contracts Closeout Manager independently reviews all contracts from initial drafts to final closeout actions and will respond to all internal and external questions related to contract closeout.
- Prepares in a timely manner all internal closeout packages with the required documentation and ensure that all packages are compliant with legal and regulatory guidance.
- Provides assistance to A- 133 auditor and GMO. Maintains and updates A-133 Worksheet.
- Reviews all financing and preparation of final invoices.
- Manages all aspects of contract closeout, including building closeout file, reconciling procedures, matching applicable contract clauses and provisions, drafting letters to GMO and OIC, and managing request for audit.
- Bachelors degree in business or management REQUIRED.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-10 years contracts experience REQUIRED.
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled