The Maintenance Supervisor will assist in supervising the day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure that our facility is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of supervising maintenance tasks.
- Supervise the day-to-day maintenance functions of assigned personnel.
- Assist the Administrator in setting maintenance standards and developing procedures for performing daily maintenance tasks.
- Assist the Administrator in scheduling work assignments, preparing work schedules, etc. revise as necessary.
- Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services when performing maintenance assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Submit accident/incident reports to the director on the shift in which they occurred.
- Attend and implement recommendations from the Infection Control, Safety, and QA Committees, etc., as directed/necessary.
- Train assigned personnel in the proper techniques of maintenance services, use of equipment, etc., as directed.
- Assign personnel to specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments and ensure that personnel follow the manufacturer’s guidelines when servicing
- Assist in conducting departmental performance evaluations as necessary and in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Must promote the company’s Injury Free Incentive Program to staff
- Attend and participate in annual facility in-service training programs as scheduled (e.g., OSHA, TB, HIPAA, Abuse Prevention, Safety, etc.).
- Make sure that fire protection and prevention programs are maintained by department personnel in accordance with our fire safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining material safety data sheets (MSDSs) for hazardous chemicals in the maintenance department.
- Make sure that all maintenance personnel follows established policies governing the use of labels and MSDSs.
- Report all hazardous conditions or equipment to the Director.
- Preferred to have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in maintenance related duties in a healthcare setting
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Should be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such
- Weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled