DISHWASHERS - ALL SHIFTS
We have an immediate need for a hotel professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for keeping dish station, pot sink and back of house (BOH) exceptionally clean at all times. This would include but would not be limited to moping and wiping down equipment, counters, walk-ins, reach-ins, production lines, etc. Assists with the cleanliness and organization of dry storage, walk-ins, reach-ins, etc.
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include assisting with food preparation for the restaurant and banquet events, cooking, accepting and storing deliveries, sweeping floors and storage areas, etc.
- Previous Hotel or Hospital janitorial experience a plus but not required.
- Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest and associate interactions well. Extremely diplomatic and friendly under all circumstances.
- Must enjoy organizing, cleaning and maintaining all back of house and commercial areas of the hotel and assist with expediting equipment and material as necessary.
- Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills. Must be willing to multi-task working with different departmental manager’s and fellow Associates.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.