Membership & Tribute Products Onsite Sales Coordinator
The National WWII Museum is currently seeking a Membership & Tribute Products Onsite Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Charter Membership within the Division of Annual Giving & Membership, this position is responsible for converting Museum visitors into supporters by selling memberships and tribute products onsite. Additionally, this position ensures that the member and guest experience is the optimal during their visit and will also provide a presence at all Museum public programming events. The Coordinator works closely with Membership staff, as well as Visitor Services, Volunteer Services, Retail, and Hotel staff to improve and grow visitor stewardship and conversion. This position works Wednesday – Sunday while maintaining a presence across the Museum campus at all points of sale, including the Higgins Hotel & Conference Center.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in Sales.
- Willingness to work Wednesday – Sunday that may go beyond a 40-hour work week, including some evening and weekend special events.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills; effective oral and written communication skills; good judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments under pressure and to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in data analysis as well as preparing reports.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.