To promote quality assurance practices are being utilized in all areas. Responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, inspection of the making, packing, and assisting in the production of quality products. Conduct testing by prescribed methods and procedures to ensure products have been fully tested and proven to meet acceptable test criteria. Methods and materials must produce a safe high-quality product that is reproducible in manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Including but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned according to the role and department needs.
- Pay attention to detail while performing tasks with accuracy
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with speed, while maintaining high-quality products and standards
Perform inspections of the belt and pallet checks
Complete paperwork of all required quality checks
Notification of quality issues to appropriate personnel
Complete paperwork in a timely manner, accurately, and legibly
- Promote and maintain good housekeeping practices
Promote safety and maintains a safe and organized environment
- Promote production of good quality products
- Exercise good judgment and respond positively to instructions and follow standard policies and procedures
Education and/or Experience
- Some college/technical school preferred
- Equivalent work experience
- GED/High School Diploma
Professional Designations / Licensures / Certifications
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Communication Skills: written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Have strong attention for detail, eye/hand coordination, and accuracy
- Good quality standards
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work in a faced paced production environment
- Lifting required to 45lbs.
- Health benefits available after 30 days of employment
This position description reflects the current assignment of essential functions, and is not meant to be all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned to this job at any time, and may be modified to reasonably accommodate an individual with a disability, or for other reasons.
MAYFIELD CONSUMER PRODUCTS is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled