Be an essential part of keeping our complex clean for the guests. Make guests feel at home by cleaning and maintaining public areas of the complex.
- Responsible for cleanliness of public restrooms.
- Acts as restroom attendant as assigned.
- Responsible for floor cleanliness including but not limited to vacuum, mop, pan/broom.
- Responsible for general cleaning in assigned work areas including but not limited to dusting, polishing, shining, and glass care.
- Responsible for trash removal from all public areas in accordance with established procedures.
- Safely and effectively operates floor care equipment including but not limited to wide area vacuum, scrubber, extractor, carpet spotter, and escalator cleaner in compliance with established procedures. Floor care to include carpet, marble, and tile.
- Safely and effectively cleans interior glass in compliance with established procedures.
- Cleans upholstery in compliance with established procedures.
- Safely and effectively cleans public area lighting in compliance with established procedures.
- Complies with OSHA policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping all public areas clean including restrooms, emptying ashtrays, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Keeps trash containers clean and empty.
- Removes gum from carpet and equipment.
- Cleans walls, vents, using a ladder as necessary.
- Cleans employee entrances and patio area, including furniture.
- Cleans card tables, slot machines, cabinets, and chairs. General floor care).
- Cleans public and employee bathrooms; replaces supplies.
- Cleans restaurants according to the standard of operation procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Previous experience in the large cleaning operation.
- Previous experience in care and maintenance of floor surfaces including carpet, marble, and tile.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work in smoking environments.
- Must be able to qualify for and maintain licensure as required by Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
***In order to be considered for this role, all applicants must take a brief behavioral survey ***
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled