The Party Host/Hostess ensures parties
run smoothly and in a timely manner. To
meet the event planner/parent needs regarding food, beverages, scoring and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to the following,
and any other duties that may be needed or assigned.
- Report to work as scheduled
and exhibit a positive attitude at all times.
- Provide friendly,
courteous, polite and helpful customer service.
- Decorate and set up for
parties as needed.
- Greet and inform customers
- Hand out rental shoes to
- Assist customers with the
automatic scoring devices.
- Maintain a safe work
environment, and a safe environment for party guests.
- Maintain food and beverages
- Clean all tables, counters,
floors and seating areas.
- Remove bowling balls and
replace on racks.
- Remove dead balls and pins on
the lanes while their party is bowling.
- Clean and organize party
supplies and let management know when supplies are needed.
- Keep a constant watch on
children and parents.
- Perform additional
responsibilities as requested by manager at any time.
- Ensure that guests have a
positive and memorable experience.
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Oral communication skills; light
cleaning skills, good people skills; basic mathematics and problem solving.
- Upbeat and friendly demeanor, as this
position requires working with children and parents.
- Regular use of judgement is required
for direct interaction with customers. Some problems can be referred to a
higher level for solution.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50
pounds on occasion.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available on evenings and weekends.
- Requires intermittent periods during
which continuous physical exertion may be required, such as walking, stooping,
climbing, and lifting; some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Requires working in an area where high
levels of noise and dust can be expected.
- Will work in conditions in which at
times you may be subject to walking on oiled and slick surfaces.
- High school education preferred,
limited education acceptable. Some knowledge of USBC rulebook is preferred.
Certificates / Licenses /Registrations
- Applicant must possess working home or
uniform shirt with black pants, slip resistant shoes. Hair is required to be
neatly pulled back off shoulders and secured away from face; no jewelry; clean
and manicured nails.