Business Development Manager
Frontier Technologies is growing our Structured Communications department in Atlantic Canada. We are excited about the opportunity and where it will take us, and we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales team on this journey!
Are you a creative, resourceful, forward-thinking
professional with a hunter mentality and an extensive reach within the Life
Systems (Security, Access Control, Fire Alarm systems) industry? Do you have
proven abilities to understand connections and consistently solidify and close
relationship deals? If this speaks to you, this may be role for you!
We are currently seeking a Senior Business
Development Manager to join our Structured Communications team in Dartmouth,
Nova Scotia. As a member of our Frontier Technologies team, you will be
focused on growing your relationships and revenue within Atlantic Canada, have
a strong background in business-to-business solutions-based sales, as well as
thrive on the opportunity to expand a business in an active and exciting sector
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Establish contact, develop rapport, with prospect and current clients, arrange meetings and strengthen productive business relationships.
- Meet or exceed pre-defined sales targets;
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, maintain appropriate correspondence records;
- Work closely with Structured Communications Team to provide customers with ‘solution-based’ offerings;
- Leverage new and existing contacts to increase company sales;
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with customers; and
- Work with technical/estimating team to prepare client proposals.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Direct Industry experience (Fire Alarms, Security and Access Control, monitoring systems, etc) is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in solutions-based sales
- Demonstrated business to business experience in sales and relationship building within Atlantic Canada
- Exhibited ability to close proposals and amended agreements
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Team player with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to travel
- Valid Provincial Driver’s License with satisfactory driver’s abstract.
In return, what you can expect:
- Industry leading compensation package ($75,000 base salary + commission structure). Successful candidate can expect to earn +$100k.
- Comprehensive benefits (GRRSP, medical, dental, and vision care)
- Cohesive and supportive team environment
- A company that focuses on culture, team member’s needs and resources
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of
Companies. Only Candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for
interview will be contacted. Kerr Group of Companies is an equal opportunity