CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Sr Group Air Specialist
Hybrid support to Operations and Account Management
This position is best filled by someone who is a self-starter, who pays attention to detail while being innovative and maintaining a positive attitude with a high level of adaptability.
Books domestic and international group air reservations in support of various group movements. This Specialist will be dedicated to a Fortune 500 company which operate 15-20 high profile events a year. Works closely with meeting planners and sponsors on providing air services. Provides superior customer service through the maintenance and communication of travel related information. Accountable for meeting contractual obligations with airlines on a program-by-program basis, monitoring block space deadlines, ticketing codes, and other requirements. Individually responsible for quality control issues, including reservation and ticketing errors, and airline under-collections.
This position will also be a hybrid position between Operations, Account Management, and Air Planning as needs arise. Will need to be extremely task oriented, meeting daily deadlines, a high sense of prioritization skills, and the ability to think outside the box and provide feedback to the Director of AFS on a daily basis. The position will also have room for advancement based on engagement.
A positive environment of teamwork is an integral part of our success. Working cohesively is necessary in providing the excellence we have built our reputation on. Internal customer service is as important to our success as external customer service. We count on every member of our team to promote a positive work place for each other. All AFS team members are an integral part of the team, assisting coworkers and clients with extraordinary customer service. AFS also require flexible work hours as businessneeds dictate.
· Dedicated to Fortune 500 account with hybrid support in all areas at AFS
· Manages any and all office routines as directed by AFS director while keeping management appraised of any registration back-log or impending service issue
· Processes air travel request forms, e-mails, according to agreed service standards. Work closely with client registration systems and developing a key sense to the operation of
· Monitors attendee and customer satisfaction and alerts management to potential problems in a timely manner
· Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
· Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts
· Administers assigned paperwork and a wide variety of duties as requested including developing a knowledge base of our Account Management and Air Planning teams
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.