Long Beach Nursing Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking Full-Time Certified Nurse Assistant's (CNA) to join our dynamic team of professionals!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) serves as a source of emotional and physical support while assisting residents with their activities of daily living. Under the supervision of the RNs and LPNs, the CNA provides the highest quality of care and service to each resident towards the highest quality of life.
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and State standards
- Assist RNs and LPNs in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, and transferring residents
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding, ambulating, turning and positioning
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse
- Collect charts, records, and reports to be given to the LPNs
- Ensure that all residents receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights
- Performs other related job duties as required
Must have an active license as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of New York
High School Degree or Equivalent
We are an EOE