Hours : Must be available on Saturdays, from 7 am to 7 pm and on Sundays, from 10 am to 6 pm at the Thomas E. Hannah Family YMCA, in downtown Spartanburg.
Job Description : Under the supervision of the Facilities Director, the Weekend Building Supervisor is responsible for supervising weekend staff and managing the facility.
· One year or more of related experience.
· Ability to work constantly throughout the shift.
· Ability to report and record maintenance requests.
· Exceptional oral, public speaking and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively manage staff.
· Positive attitude, high level of initiative and professionalism, and enjoy working in and creating a strong team environment.
· Assist in opening and closing the building.
· Assists with cleaning of the building when needed.
· Ensures the YMCA is managed well throughout the day.
· Give tours to potential members.
· Assist with member issues, questions and concerns.
· Records and reports all needed repairs.
· Reports incidents and hazardous conditions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
$13.00-$15.00 per hour
YMCA of Greater Spartanburg is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled