Individual Support Specialist (ISS) Tech 1 and Tech 2
This is an IN-HOME POSITION
Caring Family Community Services is looking for qualified individuals to provide in-home services to children/adolescents with Autism, developmental and/or intellectual disabilities. ISS Tech 1 workers develop behavioral support plans for children needing to develop or improve functioning in activities of daily living. This will include direct behavioral teaching to both the children and caregivers as well as collecting and documenting data. ISS Tech 2 workers implement behavioral support plans for children needing to develop or improve functioning in activities of daily living.
- Flexible evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Extremely competitive hourly rate.
- This is a part-time position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as psychology, special education, social work, etc.
- Must have 1-year experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or other ID/DD.
- Resumes must reflect a minimum of 1 year of experience with either/both development and/or implementation of behavioral support plans.
- Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.