Do you want to work for an organization that values partnership? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a rockstar Survey Crew Chief in our Rogers, AR office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Lead a survey crew
- Manage site equipment, its use and care
- Train crew in the proper use of equipment, including the vehicle
- Prepare CAD drawings utilizing Civil 3D or Carlson Survey
- Work in both the field and the office
You will be a good fit if:
- 3+ years Survey Crew Chief experience
- Licensed PLS or LSIT highly desired
- Experience in boundary, topographical and ALTA surveys,
- Knowledge of construction staking utilizing GPS, Robotic Total Station and conventional Total Station equipment.
- Ability to prepare CAD drawings utilizing Civil 3D or Carlson Survey
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Leadership that values teamwork
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING Survey team that will support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled