Account Executives at Coconut Software are the very first point of contact between our customers and our products, so they understand the importance of making human connections in an enterprise world. Account Executives strive to fully qualify and understand the needs and unique use cases of Enterprise prospects and provide stakeholders and key decision makers with unparalleled knowledge of Coconut’s platform so that they understand the specifics of how we can add value to their organization. When they aren’t reaching out to prospects, closing deals, or keeping meticulous records in Salesforce, Account Executives can be found researching and absorbing information about the Financial Services industry to stay ahead of the curve on how the digital revolution is transforming enterprise engagement with their customers.
YOU ARE FIRED UP TO
- Build and manage a pipeline of Enterprise customers.
- Qualify new prospects from inbound and outbound leads generated by the Marketing team.
- Reach out to create relationships with executives and Enterprise decision-makers, promoting Coconut Software’s industry-leading products.
- Research, listen to, and analyze information from our customers to fully understand their unique needs and use cases.
- Build and present customer specific product demos and proposals to prospective clients that truly emphasize the value that Coconut’s products can bring to their organization based on their specific needs.
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and successfully closes sales.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly assigned sales growth goals within your targeted prospect accounts.
- Work closely with members of the Sales team and other departmental teams to ensure you are engaged with the entire customer experience opportunity cycle.
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development.
- Share and leverage your talents, and provide information and feedback in order to improve strategies, solutions and execution of the sales process.
- Maintain timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com
- Keep up to date on competitive and key vertical industry trends, striving to always find new and creative ways to connect with Enterprise decision-makers and positively impact the Financial Services sector.
- Build and maintain exceptional hands-on knowledge of Coconut’s products and services to enable you to best educate and excite potential customers on the value of our products
- Attend applicable conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Guide, support and elevate the overall client experience to increase renewal rates and referral business.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3-5 years of Enterprise sales experience within a SaaS Environment
- Desire to be a part of fast paced, high energy, start-up experience
- Have a sense of humour and be a person customers love to be around
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and building long-term relationships
- Personable, positive and persuasive attitude
- University Degree
- Great energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define measurable goals for success
- Able to travel weekly/monthly as needed to meet the Coconut teams and prospective clients (valid passport required)
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself, where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
WHO IS COCONUT SOFTWARE?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
Modernizing how Banks and Credit Unions engage because everyone’s time is money.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Share.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.