Shuttle Driver- Four Points Kelowna Airport
If you are looking for a team that brings out the best in each other, a team that has fun and are proud of their work - we want to hear from you!
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! Greats discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
This is a part time opportunity, hours of work will vary.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites Kelowna Airport).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for four hotels within Kelowna.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly demeanor and a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service. Your main responsibility will be transporting our guests in a safe and timely manner to and from the hotel. You will assist in the welcoming all of our guests by maintaining a presence in the lobby; as well as creating an inviting lobby experience. Ability to work weekends is a requirement for this position.
- Transport guests in a safe and law-abiding manor
- Inspect shuttle and property vehicles for damage and cleanliness, clean the shuttle inside and out as required
- Be an Ambassador to the hotel creating memorable experiences for our guests
- Exterior cleaning duties & keeping the front entrance area looking its best; sweeping, garbage disposal, window cleaning etc.
- Snow removal during the winter months (brushing off vehicles in the long term lot & shoveling sidewalks), as required
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s license (class 5) and a clean Drivers Abstract
- High school Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including: early mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another employee’s guests’ needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.