Birthday Party Coordinator (Seasonal 2023)
Birthday Party Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining birthday party sales to meet revenue
and attendance goals. Must be able to create, nurture and successfully close leads and opportunities while
continuously prospecting for new birthday parties. This position will provide direct sales support for several
hundred guests via telephone and e-mail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Sets up and cleans up birthday parties.
- Hosts birthday parties and leads activities for children.
- Assist party participants with check in and ensure guests are satisfied with their visit.
- Attends all required training sessions and scheduled meetings.
- Responds quickly, efficiently, and professionally to any emergency situation; completes necessary paperwork and notifies the appropriate professional staff member.
- Assists with the general maintenance/upkeep of party areas.
- Enforces all rules and regulations promptly and professionally; notifies the appropriate professional on duty staff member of inappropriate behavior of facility users.
- Makes appropriate arrangements for a qualified substitute if unable to attend work.
- Must maintain a high level of concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.
- Greet guests when entering or leaving establishment.
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new products when applicable.
- Pleasantly answer guests' questions and refer to management if answer does not solve the issue.
- Resolve guest complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and guest service practices.
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Upsell seasonal passes, star cash and other packages.
- Handle cash and credit transactions with guests.
- Issue change, receipts and star cash.
- Redeem coupons and honor discounts.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Ensure pricing is correct, scan products, collect payments and bag items carefully.
- Show a sense of urgency while working.
- Acquire product knowledge and keep updated on changes, daily prices, product availability, and events.
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the park.
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets. 2 Birthday Party Coordinator Job Description 2023.01.01_JC ©BRTX, LLC 2023 •
- Maintain clean and tidy work area.
- Take pride in their wardrobe & appearance.
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience with POS Cash Handling Systems
Have Basic Restaurant FOH Skills
Montgomery County Food Handlers Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Season Pass to Big Rivers Waterpark.
- Season Passes for Parents
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Merchandise.
- Discounts on General Admission Tickets
- Employee Events and Parties
This job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position