Casino LP was recently acquired by a new ownership group and is undertaking a
transformation and modernization of its casino businesses located in Calgary
and Red Deer. We are an Alberta-based, family-owned business looking to grow
our casino’s team. Our current locations include Cash Casino Calgary, Cash
Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary. We
are currently constructing a brand new 72,000 sq ft casino at the Calgary
International Airport that is expected to open in October 2022!
This is a great opportunity to join
Cash Casino as Beer Tub Attendant. This
position reports to F&B Manager or Floor Supervisor.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Cash Casino.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic
drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges,
and make change if necessary.
- Check identification of guests to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and bar
- Balance cash receipts.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately
after having received them into the register system.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to
guests’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop
drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated guests.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related
supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations, and
answer questions regarding beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly
from guests seated at the bar.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Reset tables in bar area.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water,
sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve snacks or food items to guests seated at the
- Slice and pit fruit, and prepare other garnishes
- Ask guests who become loud and obnoxious to leave,
or physically remove them.
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in an
attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation,
promotion of beverages, and attractive displays.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Recognize and learn the names of regular guests.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar
inventory and supplies.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance
issues to the restaurant manager.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers
suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet
guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure
guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Provide guests with information about local areas,
including giving directions.
years old or older.
- 1-3 years experience in a hospitality environment.
- Casino or resort experience preferred.
- Mandatory Valid AGLC Proserve Certification.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping,
and moving quickly.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
role requires a clear criminal record check.
To learn more, please visit our Cash Casino
website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace
Casino website at https://acecasinos.ca/