Seeking an experienced professional to champion and elevate social media and content marketing initiatives across Crosby and on behalf of our national clients. Deep knowledge of the entire digital/social ecosystem and a clear understanding of branding, positioning and integrated marketing is essential. The Vice President, Social Media & Content Marketing oversees a team of 12 strategists, data analysts, social listening and community management specialists and content creators. Must be a strong personnel manager with team-building skills and mentoring abilities.
This role will work with multiple stakeholders and support the development of large-scale digital and social initiatives from concept to execution. Primary responsibilities include creating and implementing multi-channel social and digital campaigns, development of editorial strategies, content creation, oversight of online communities, analytics and reporting, as well as support of e-mail and influencer marketing. Must be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources, including enterprise level tools, and be able to garner insights that will inform the development of effective social media and content programs.
Position will be located in our Annapolis headquarters and report directly to Crosby’s EVP, Digital Strategy & Analytics.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design social media marketing strategies that will inform brand, programming and channels across accounts; lead client programs and manage teams through content marketing initiatives
- Responsible for enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices
- Lead collaboration with content producers in the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with strategy and creative teams to produce multimedia formats including graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
- Oversee community engagement efforts, including sweeping platforms for response opportunities, as well as maintaining engagement protocols and standard operating procedures
- Provide strategic direction and implementation support for paid social executions across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as influencer engagement and native advertising opportunities in alignment and collaboration with strategic leads for other communications channels
- Integrate an event strategy across social, executing live social events such as Facebook/Instagram Live and streaming on YouTube, as well as covering on the ground events
- Accountable for performance across content and channels; monitor and analyze digital inputs to inform strategic planning and creative content that generates results
- Contribute to new business acquisition, as well as internal agency promotion and thought leadership efforts
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years of experience in digital/social media marketing and communications
- Deep understanding of the earned, owned, shared and paid media ecosystem
- Proven track record of managing progressively complex projects in an agency/consultancy environment; strategic, analytical thinking and personal organization are musts
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong knowledge of technologies, tools, and partner opportunities to enhance our work, such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Datorama, as well as Google marketing products (e.g., AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Ad Planner); familiarity with email service providers, such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
- Experience with federal and/or healthcare clients, specifically understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Experience with agile development and knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies; Scrum or PMP certification a plus
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions That MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit-sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md. and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Crosby Marketing Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled