Responsible for the overall supervision and operation of all financial related areas within
accounting including staff accounting. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of
financial information to the corporate offices and to property management.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare financial reports and analyses of operations
for management's guidance.
• Prepare and review state, county, and city licenses or
taxes as required.
• Direct and supervise Accounting personnel involved in
auditing and summarizing financial information. • Ensure compliance with
approved internal controls.
• Possess overall supervisory authority and control over
the games count team.
recommendations to the General Manager to increase operational efficiency.
• Develop and
implement special accounting systems and related procedures when standardized
systems cannot be used.
• Create accounting and related forms to be used by
• Prepare and direct preparation of reports to summarize
and/or forecast business activity and financial position. • Review and evaluate
the financial results.
responsible for supervision of soft count personnel and hard count weigh
• Communicate with property and corporate management and
employees in a clear and concise manner.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or closely related
field required or education with an equivalent level of work related
• Two to five (2 to 5) years of experience in the same or
similar position required.
experience, skills, etc:
• Must be experienced with various software applications
such as Microsoft Office, Lawson, gaming-related systems, e-mail, etc.
• Operate ten-key calculator by touch.
• Must have excellent communication and leadership
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses
certifications, licenses, etc:
• CPA preferred.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled