Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Escrow Assistant with industry experience and excellent customer support skills in our Anchorage, AK location
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand!
The Escrow Assistant is responsible for supporting the Escrow Department by assisting with customer service, pre-closings, closings, issuing title policies, preparation, recording of documents and other administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by the most talented Escrow Officers in the industry.
- Prepare for closings and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients including title exceptions.
- Identify earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and escalate. Prepare all documents required for transactions.
- Perform preliminary/basic escrow functions, prepare and coordinate the issuance of buyer/seller letters.
- Orders certifications, payoffs, final bills, etc., as needed.
- Enter fees, serve as back-up support for Escrow Officer(s), and administrative duties as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software. RamQuest preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task; able to work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service experience delivered to a diverse audience
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing the innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are recognized as the employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company-paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.