As a Training Program Coordinator, you will oversee a
specific Fleet Feet Training Program by managing all aspects of the program.
You will also be responsible for motivating, encouraging and always
providing a safe atmosphere for all participants. You will be responsible for
recruiting and managing coaches, implementing and coordinating the specific
program, scheduling events and overseeing all Training Program duties as
outlined. Our Training Program Coordinator is comfortable speaking in
front of large crowds of people, is friendly and outgoing, and promotes
positive social experiences for all participants. This position will work with
the Training Program Manager and Marketing team to promote new products to
participants to encourage "shopping local" with Fleet Feet.
The Training Program Coordinator will secure training venues, communicate to
participants on a weekly basis and be comfortable managing coaches and program
participants. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites
and supports running, walking, and fitness through social experiences. We pride
ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not
happen anywhere else, for staff, customers or our training program participants.
We truly believe that running and walking changes everything.
- Fosters growth of others through recognition,
coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by
setting expectations, and delegating tasks
- Assists with making business decisions, always
putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff, customers
and the community by using sound judgement
- Outgoing, positive, and supportive
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Delivers a great social experience for
participants by fostering a positive and safe atmosphere
- Collaborative and encouraging
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicates professionally with participants,
coaches and Training Program Manager and other Coordinators.
- Supports Fleet Feet training programs,
initiatives, activities and functions
- Promotes shopping local with Fleet Feet
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the
Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product
- Passionate team members
to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career,
work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric
environment? Then we want you!