Fabulous Opportunity! - Club Manager Position at a NEW CLUBHOUSE and Restaurant. Still under construction.
Do you love food? Do you love people and working with an outstanding team and company? If the answer is yes... then we have a dream career for you! Up To Par Management / Taylor Hospitality is a growing organization that is attracting the best within hospitality. We are actively recruiting hospitality professionals that want to grow with us.If you like to positively impact others...look no further. This is our purpose, this is what drives us to deliver and serve. Up To Par Management is founded on our Core Values of ECHO-Teamwork.
Are you passionate about leadership, team building, food/beverage, training, and delivering fabulous service? This is the position for you!
Estimated Start Date July/August.
- Responsible for achieving club profitability and operational & cash flow goals.
- Oversight and bottom line responsibility of all club operations including, food and beverage, events and marketing.
- Monitor the performance of all daily operations assuring club departments are keeping with the highest standards. This would include associates moral, communication and a functional organizational structure where all players in the team know their responsibilities and who to report to.
- Club Manager will ensure quality and presentation of all food served at the club.
- Club Manager will work with the homeowners, members and/or their guests in booking special events.
- Club Manager will provide input for special occasions, fun events and programs for the membership and will work with the Social Committee to provide food and beverage services to all club functions.
- Hire, train, and supervise all associates
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- College degree preferred.
- Passionate about member service.
- Team player
- Affinity for Business.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Passionate about member service, golf and growing the game
- Excellent personal computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office, Google Applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and follow-through.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle difficult situations.
- Handle multiple tasks and priorities.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply for the Club Manager position. We hope you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a growing company. Please attach your cover letter and resume.
Base Salary plus Operational Bonus
Competitive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
About the Company
Up To Par Management / Taylor Hospitality are a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club and hospitality operations. Currently, Up to Par Management oversees operations for four golf clubs, two resort golf course and two hotels, and five restaurants. Up To Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner clubs and associates.Up To Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.