Assistant Manager - Sky Zone Fenton
Sky Zone is the world's first indoor trampoline park. We're the inventors of "fun fitness". We provide awesome, healthy, fun for people of all ages. We're also the perfect venue for birthday parties, group outings, field trips, and much more.
The Assistant Manager role is critical to the park's success. It includes performing a variety of duties, including opening and closing responsibilities such as assigning tills and preparing deposits, ensuring staffing is adequate to support guests and programs, conducting pre-shift meetings with the team, managing cleaning responsibilities, etc.
The assistant manager will work directly with guests, providing courteous friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing sky zone safety regulations. He/she will also help train court monitors and will act as the first-line supervisor.
Also, the Assistant Manager is tasked with ensuring the park is a safe and fun environment by conducting park walks to support the team, interact with Guests and observe and fix any problems with courts and system operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to upkeep a clean and well-maintained facility.
- Performing and documenting routine inspections as well as maintenance activities.
- Maintain trampoline and all equipment.
- Lives the Sky Zone Core Values: Make it Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver Great Guest Experiences
- Holds him/herself and others to high standards
- Coaches and develops all Team Members
- Displays an Enthusiastic Personality
- Function As the Manager on Duty and confidently function in and train all Court Monitors roles and responsibilities.
- Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
- Ensure the park is clean, organized and read to Deliver at all times
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Ability to problem solve
- Greet and welcome guests and provide outstanding customer service
- Communicate safety rules and regulations to guests
- Ensure guests follow safety rules and regulations
- Assist in implementing emergency procedures
- Help with equipment and facility inspections
- Perform various maintenance duties including cleaning restrooms and trash removal
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 or older
- Two years of management experience in a related field
- Previous management experience with young, part-time staff
- Outgoing, energetic and friendly personality
- Availability weekends and holidays
- Prior customer service experience required
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time and perform physical tasks as needed
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively while speaking in public
- Positive, outgoing and energetic personality
- Assertive and self-confident
- Ability to calmly handle stressful and challenging situations.
- Hard-working and responsible
- Experience with employee scheduling and cash handling
- First Aid and CPR Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products