Theraplay, Inc.is a leading provider of children's therapy and educational services in Southeastern Pennsylvania. We provide top quality physical, occupational, speech and feeding therapies, special education and special instruction services to children from birth through age twenty-one. We pride ourselves on the excellent services offered to patients and students as well as having a great workplace culture!
The role of the Behavior Analyst is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). The position involves the assessment, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of the home, school, and community-based ABA programs.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
- Competence in supervising and developing ABA treatment programs
- Experience supervising technicians/paraprofessionals implementing ABA treatment programs.
- Competence in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and developing Positive Behavior Support Plans compliant with guidance provided through state guidelines.
- Experience providing a leadership role in the implementation of Positive Behavior Support Plans with fidelity.
- Competence in training teachers and classroom staff to implement individual and classroom-wide strategies, interventions, etc.
- Experience supporting parent training, as a part of a team, to facilitate the use of appropriate supportive ABA strategies within home and community settings.
- Ideal candidate must be energetic, animated, and outgoing with a passion for working with and helping children. Must have excellent communication skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and provide a collaborative team approach.
- BCBA Certification in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Licensed by PA State Board of Medicine as Behavior Specialist
*** This is a part-time position with the opportunity to build a caseload that best meets your needs!
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled