Behavioral Health Clinical Analyst
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Behavioral Health Clinical Analyst will be responsible for working in a collaborative environment to deliver top-notch Quality Improvement data analytics in order to support leadership with data-driven decisions. Under the direction of the Director of Quality, this role is responsible for the development of dashboards and reports in Power BI, support with creative of metrics (outcomes, value-based, etc), and design and development of associated data collections methods. The Clinical Analyst will make a significant impact on the entire organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct review analysis in order to make recommendations for improvement and keep management informed on pertinent issues
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Derive reporting to measure client outcomes and foster clinical quality improvement in all facets
- Use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) to pull and synthesize data to identify trends
- Participate in meetings across multiple teams and functions and also work independently to meet established goals
- Build and establish benchmarks and goals across all KPI’s
- Communicate professionally with coworkers, clients, and vendors
- Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in quality data analytics, healthcare informatics, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare required, behavioral healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel including experience in, but not limited to, Pivot Tables
- Previous experience with dashboard development
- Experience consolidating data from multiple sources
- Must have superior writing and oral communication skills with ability to see the big picture and “connect the dots,” while collaborating with Quality Director to meet established deadlines, and prioritize tasks to assure timely completion
- Requires flexibility and an ability to adapt to the demands of rapidly changing priorities. Must demonstrate use of sound judgement and be able to make quick and accurate decision
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled