A full-time, exempt status position
responsible for administering, managing, and operating veteran housing services
and programs. Supervises and directs employees and ensures that veterans
receive high quality care in accordance with Agency policies, procedures, and
practices. Requires flexible hours including evenings and
weekends and an ability to travel within the service delivery area.
- Provides support, supervision, and direction to employees
including orientation, training, performance evaluation, professional
development, and ensures the completion of job responsibilities.
- Coordinates and monitors all aspects of service
delivery including assessment, evaluation, recommendations on placements,
recovery planning, case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family
meetings, group work, individual counseling, case management, veteran advocacy,
liaison with other community agencies, and discharges.
- Provides onsite veteran supervision.
- Participates in services development, planning, and
- Provides clinical support and on-call coverage
to staff and veterans for crisis intervention and emergency services.
- Functions as a team member by covering shifts, facilitating
groups, participating in program activities, and communicating relevant
information to co-workers.
- Participates in the maintenance and care of
agency facilities and ensures safety of the veterans in those facilities.
- Assists the Director of Veteran Services with in-house tours, public
speaking engagements and with special events to further promote public
awareness of Veteran Services
- Conducts and attends weekly employee team
meetings and veteran house meetings.
- Transports veterans in agency vehicles in a
safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Observes veterans’ self-administration of
prescribed medication as per agency procedures.
- Documents service delivery accurately and timely
while ensuring veteran confidentiality.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a
- Valid NJ professional license preferred.
- Mental health, addictions, or housing services experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a
good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled