Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
Please be advised, in light of COVID-19 and the safety practices and protocols our organization upholds to maintain the health and safety of our Residents and Staff, Jarlette Health Services prohibits Team Members from working with more than one employer
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, therapeutic recreation, kinesiology or other related field from a community college or university or a grandfathered Life Enrichment Aide that meets the requirements in subsection (3).O. Reg 79/10, s. 67 (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007
- Demonstrated active interest in ongoing education, flexibility in scheduling as well as innovative and creative
- Minimum of two years experience in geriatric rehabilitation or Long Term Care (Gerontology)
- Criminal record check and vulnerable sector screening check required
- Computer skills an asset
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.