· Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of GrillMarx
· Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
· Keep dishwasher clean and maintained, and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
· Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
· Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
· Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
· Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
· Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
· Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
· Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
· Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
· Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
· Sweep or scrub floors.
· Receive and store supplies.
· Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
· Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
· Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
· Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
· Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
· Help with food preparation as needed