Location: Multiple Marine Bases National and Abroad
Position: Field Technician (Data Collector)
EPSI Worx is seeking Field Technicians to join our team supporting data collection activities on multiple Marine Bases.
The ideal candidate will be will:
- Be willing to travel (the position includes travel expenses and per diem) to bases nationally and abroad.
- Should have experience with using GIS, GPS devices or other data collection devices
- Should have previous experience with collecting field data, on water assets, gas assets, and /or electrical assets
- Associates should have experience field verifying asset information for accuracy.
- Associates will verify existing assets and collect missing assets specifications, coordinates, and conditions.
- Collect all mandatory
and priority-one attributes for each utility asset assigned by the Utility
Works JV Utilities Inventory and Condition Assessment Program (UICAP)
Coordinator in accordance with the UICAP Sustainment Guide to the extent
- Maintain a project file containing all project records, photos, and field notes and deliver this file to the client upon completion of the workday.
- Other duties as assigned.
PROJECT DURATION - varies
Per Diem, Lodging, and Travel is provided!
Locations May Include:
- Okinawa, Japan
- Fuji, Japan
- Iwakuni, Japan
- Mujuk, South Korea
- Jacksonville, NC
- Cherry Point, NC
- Albany, GA
- Beaufort, SC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Port Royal, SC
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled