ATSI seeks a Senior Program Analyst to directly support the Department of the Navy (DoN), Office of Naval Research (ONR) Technology Transfer (T2) program with accelerating the use of naval technologies by organizations. The Senior Program Analyst will be responsible for implementing policy compliance practices for T2 business development efforts, including Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs). The Senior Program Analyst will support the T2 community and other stakeholders on prioritization of business requirements, definition of project scope, and definition of key project dates. They will communicate and translate business and policy requirements within the T2 community.
- Bachelors degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing quality assurance and policy compliance practices for T2 business development efforts.
- At least 5 years of experience communicating and translating business and policy requirements within the T2 community.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation affecting DoN T2 policies, to include Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret level security clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with scientific, engineering, and program management personnel in-person, on-line, and by telephone.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical skills and the ability to collect and analyze information from a variety of sources and prepare professional written reports that incorporate this research.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-Point.
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to track and follow through on projects to completion.
Arlington, VA (Onsite Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week. Some travel required (<10%).
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled