Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking several highly qualified and motivated Program Managersfor potential full-time work on upcoming government-funded public health and life science research programs.
Client/Location: Washington, DC/Remote
The Program Manager will provide a range of administrative and technical support to facilitate the effective achievement of programmatic goals for the government client. With guidance from technical officers and program managers, the contractor will provide technical and administrative assistance, research, analysis and operational/logistical support to the client's various programs.
Provide overall program support:
· Guide project staff and partners in completing work on schedule
· Perform outreach and communication with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
· Provide logistical support for meetings and events
· Facilitate travel arrangements, authorizations and vouchers.
· Draft correspondence and outreach materials with guidance from appropriate staff
· Support processing, editing, and clearing of documents and ensuring a consistencyin style and format
· Take notes and circulate meeting minutes
Specific Tasks will include:
· Assist core personnel and partners with deliverable development and submission as well as reporting
· Identify and obtain translation services, IRB services, etc. as needed
· Coordinate weekly and monthly project calls with each project team.
· Establish strong working relationship with Project Teams and act as the primary collector of information, requests, etc. that require review/approval.
· Develop/utilize existing database to track technical support requests, project status, deliverables (e.g., manuscripts), needed clearances and submissions
· Utilize current project management tools (e.g., Smartsheets) to track milestone dates, travel of core project staff, major OCONUS work holidays and other items that impact the projects.
· Perform filing and archiving of key documents
· Support Program/Project staff with drafting, processing, clearing of documents and ensuring a consistent format to all reports and project documentation.
· Perform note taking, drafting and circulation of meeting minutes
· Other duties as assigned by Vysnova
· Bachelors Degree, PMP (preferred)
· 4-6 years of experience working in a project support related position desired
· Overseas or fieldwork experience a plus
· Strong leadership skills, problem-solver
· Fast learner, self-starter, smart worker, with a strong sense of accountability
· Ability to work productively under the pressure of tight deadlines
· Analytical skills and detail-oriented
· Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects is an absolute must.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications.
· Proactive, resourceful, committed and a go-getter
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled