Cyber Security SME
***Must be able to obtain a security clearance***
Salary - 140-185K
The candidate will support the teams existing container-based infrastructure which implements flexible and on-demand architectural designs. The candidate will be tasked with sustaining the maintenance of Security relevant Con-Ops, procedures, and SSPs (Systems Security Plans).
- Demonstrated experience within the last 2 years using the Linux operating system and command line interface.
- Demonstrated experience with conducting security info and event management as it relates to Cyber Security Defense and with SIEM processes used to track incidents, analyze logs, and create and/or assess signatures.
- Demonstrated experience participating or leading technical exchange meetings and application review boards, documenting actions items/results of these events
- Demonstrated experience installing, managing, and operating continuous monitoring support solutions including development of metrics for reporting
- Demonstrated experience performing information security testing with commonly used tools (e.g., Nessus, AppDetective and WebInspect)
- Demonstrated experience with security directive policies, maintenance of A&A documentation, and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law