**This is not an actual listing for an open position. The company will collect the applications/resumes received until there is an opening. Please do not call the company.
Starting Hourly Rate - $10/Hour
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Work on the assembly line palletizing finished product cases.
1. Pack bags, cartons, or jars of finished product into the case.
2. Check that the product is coded with the correct production date.
3. Send case through tape machine, making sure that top and bottom are taped correctly.
4. Check that case has correct product label and production code.
5. Stack case on a pallet using the proper stacking pattern and lifting techniques.
6. Move finished product to transfer area.
7. Keep work area clean and perform required cleaning at end of the shift.
8. Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures
9. Adhere to all food safety guidelines and procedures
10. Adhere to the rules and regulations of all Louisiana Fish Fry regulatory agencies.
11. Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
12. Perform all tasks as directed by direct supervisor or other management.
13. Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess the reading, writing, and arithmetic skills necessary to perform the position’s tasks. Must be able to score acceptably on the Louisiana Fish Fry aptitude battery. Must be available to work hours outside of normal schedule. Must be able to operate electric pallet jack (training will be provided). Must be able to operate stretch wrap machine (training will be provided). Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds for a constant 8 hours. Must be able to lift and move wooden pallets weighing up to 40 pounds. Must be able to stand, lift, and twist for an 8 hour work day. All descriptions listed are only intended to describe the general nature of the position and do not qualify as any type of contract with Louisiana Fish Fry.
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled