- Ensure proper completion of all front office and night audit duties.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all Nights Shift staff.
- Effectively, properly and accurately analyze the days operating results and perform daily assigned duties including:
- Conduct the Night Audit in accordance with the Evergreen standards
- Operations Analysis & Reporting:
Accounts Receivable and direct billing
End of day statistics
Daily Flash Report (DFR)
Front office room inspection reports
Perform market research as directed
Operations statistics report – labor cost/room, etc
- Ensure the proper appearance of the lobby and all public areas, including the complimentary breakfast area.
- Act as the Manager on Duty (MOD).
Properly and accurately conduct the audit and accounting functions in a timely manner and transmit the information to the corporate office.
- Prepare and transmit the payroll information and statistics.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report (DFR)
- Prepare and distribute the daily cost per occupied room (CPOR) data and statistics.
- Compile and enter the data from Empower: Guest Experience software
- Perform the regular Front Office duties.
- Work Ethic:
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal and team actions, communicate effectively, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to Evergreen’s Standard Operating Procedures.
· Send a daily end of the day activity and accomplishment email to the Front Office Manager and a copy to the General Manager.
· Be proficient in the use of the property management system, and be able to train front desk personnel on the system.
· Have a good understanding of all hotel operating procedures.
· Review front office communications logs.
· Supervise delegated responsibilities and follows up.
· Be able to use all front office equipment such as credit card machine, copier, and fax.
· Inform the Front Office Manager of any unique situations, or unusual developments in front office operations.
· Handle guest complaints effectively.
· Understand the Chart of Accounts.
· Process reservations by mail, telephone, fax, and central reservation systems referrals.
· Process reservations received from the sales office and other hotel departments.
· Be knowledgeable of room types and offered rate plans.
· Fully understand the hotel’s franchise policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
· Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and all other associates.
· Effective Communication skills
· Pleasing personality
· Good team player
· Good listener
· Well-groomed and professional appearance.
· Open with praise, discrete with criticism.