ROOM ATTENDANT/HOUSEKEEPER/PUBLIC ATTENDANT
We have an immediate need for hotel professionals that are self – driven and love to interact with guest and associates toward achieve award-winning service results. We offer an expansive benefits program that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability after 60 days, PTO after 6 months, and Brand travel discounts.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning commercial areas throughout the hotel, organizing storage rooms, expediting linen, etc. (i.e. labor standards) Must be available to work all shifts including nights/weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include assisting with the cleaning of guest rooms and assisting with setting up banquets and restaurant during staffing shortages.
- Previous Hotel or Hospital janitorial experience a plus but not required.
- Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest and associate interactions well. Extremely diplomatic and friendly under all circumstances.
- Must enjoy organizing, cleaning and maintaining all commercial areas of the hotel and assist with expediting equipment and material as necessary.
- Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills. Must be willing to multi-task working with different departmental manager’s and fellow Associates.
This is an AM/PM rotational shift. Must be able to work any shift and the shift will vary. Weekends Required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.