**This is not an actual listing for an open position. The company will collect the applications/resumes received until there is an opening. Please do not call the company.
Starting Hourly Rate - $13/Hour
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Perform Quality Assurance
- Complete and sign off on the Quality Start-Up Checklist for each line every morning or after a product changeover.
- Daily quality check for correct product and film on the packaging line.
- Daily quality check for proper bag integrity, making sure all seals are secure and the bag is in correct alignment.
- Daily quality check for metal detectors making sure the equipment is calibrated and works properly.
- Daily quality check for displays ensuring they contain correct case count and bags are properly orientated.
- Daily quality check for correct code dating on both package and outer case.
- Daily quality check for correct case labeling.
- Daily quality checks using the weight control chart to weigh packages coming off of the packaging machines to ensure they are in compliance with net weight requirements.
- Move from line to line on a continuous basis to make various checks, document these checks, and notify production employees and/or upper management of deficiencies.
- Adhere to proper first in first out (FIFO) use techniques.
- Keep work area clean and perform required cleaning at end of the shift.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of all Louisiana Fish Fry regulatory agencies.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform all tasks as directed by direct supervisor or other management.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess the reading, writing, and arithmetic skills necessary to perform the position’s tasks. Must be able to use a calculator. Must be assertive enough to inform the operator when irregularities are found and to follow up to ensure correct standards are being met. Must be able to score acceptably on the Louisiana Fish Fry aptitude battery. Must be available to work hours outside of normal schedule. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. All descriptions listed are only intended to describe the general nature of the position and do not qualify as any type of contract with Louisiana Fish Fry.
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled